Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Tenement01

Alphans
The Empire Strikes Back!

Attachments

• Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.jpg
    Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 61
  • Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 01.jpg
    Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 01.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Awesome ESB images. :thumbup: I love the Imperial Star Destroyer design of Rogue One, Star Wars:ANH, ESB and Return Of The Jedi.

tryptych

Alphans
Wow. Impressive.
The only thing is the Falcon could do with a bit of motion blur, it looks a bit static.

tryptych

Alphans
No probs, I still prefer CS6, the older versions are faster.
Try creating three layers of the Falcon, and apply directional blur to the top and bottom layers, and then use the layer mask to control the amounts, particularly on the top layer.
You can also fiddle with the layer opacity to get a balance.
Use the free transform if you want to get a perspective effect.

Tenement01

Alphans
No probs, I still prefer CS6, the older versions are faster.
Try creating three layers of the Falcon, and apply directional blur to the top and bottom layers, and then use the layer mask to control the amounts, particularly on the top layer.
You can also fiddle with the layer opacity to get a balance.
Use the free transform if you want to get a perspective effect.
Cool! I'm working on a couple of images...(Inc a Star Wars image.)...and that would be very applicable.