Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Stingray Album

forza27

Alphans
Does anyone know which album the story where Stingray is shrunk and put in a collectors collection is in? I vaguely remember the story but cannot for the life of me remember which annual it was in?

forza27

Alphans
Are both of those the annuals it features in or the name of the story? Looking for the annual it features in.

Sage the Owl

Alphans
I don't have it to hand at the moment so i can't tell you the story title but I think you'll find it's in the 1966 annual, the one with the supberb Ron Embleton cover.

yorkie

Alphans
Hi. It's the 2nd annual (1967 ? - it says printed in 1966 inside). The strip is called The Collector. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 1967_cover.jpg
    1967_cover.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 27
  • collector_1.jpg
    collector_1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 52
  • collector_2.jpg
    collector_2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

forza27

Alphans
Thanks Sage and tremendous work Yorkie. Great to see the artwork too. Takes me back...might just pop to ebay.:thumbup:

Jonathan E

Alphans
Hi. It's the 2nd annual (1967 ? - it says printed in 1966 inside). The strip is called The Collector. Here are a few pics.

Both annual covers are by Ron Embleton. But the second one is superb. Steve Kyte owns the original artwotk, i have seen it up close and its absolutely beautiful.