Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Studio Scale Mobile Plans

JWGoode

Alphans
Many years ago I prepared some studio scale drawings for an outfit that was supposed to make the best accuracy 'studio' scale Mobile into a kit. This did not come to fruition. Bernie, myself & Mamas will eventually tackle this (I think). I think Bernie is working from these to make a set in actual cad file format, so perhaps machine work can be performed off them. About the same time as the Mobile plans I also ID'd all the kit parts & construction of the Utronics Dish for the Control Mobile, (with kit-spot help from Keith) & constructed a prototype. Plans & photos to follow later.

In the mean time, there is no reason for concealing these any longer & I am happy to share these with anyone who would like to have them. These are in PDF format and are on large canvas sizing 15" X 24" in many cases, as the drawings are actual size. You can take them to your local printing service if they have the machine big enough, & print them out. All views included. If you want them, you can P message me with your email. The total folder size is about 1.2 megabytes.

Here is a couple samples:

Just remember if they are reprinted or posted elsewhere you kindly give proper credit.:)

John

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Mobile me....

Hi John and Everyone,

I have to say that John's CAD files are amazing. He has it down pat I think. :D

The Mobile project is still a go ahead, I just need to clear the decks a little to give it the attention it deserves. It's never far away rest assured.

Cap'n

FrankUFO

Alphans
Thank you

Hi John
Received with thanks.
This will go a long way to re-building my first attempt (modified studio 2 mobile).
Once again thank you for making them available to all .:thumbup:
Regards
Frank (UFO)