Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Studio scale SPV rear lights

chrisw

Alphans
I now this thread is a tad old but I***8217;ve started researching parts for an SPV build. The rear lights look like the bulbs used in the Lionel ZW transformer for model railways, although I***8217;m not sure about size. Anyone got any thoughts.

nialle46

Forum Supporter
SPV Lights

I now this thread is a tad old but I***8217;ve started researching parts for an SPV build. The rear lights look like the bulbs used in the Lionel ZW transformer for model railways, although I***8217;m not sure about size. Anyone got any thoughts.

They are vintage RS Panel Lights, there the same as used on the puppet sets, now hard enough to find, I got a pair on ebay after looking for years, hope this helps.

Dave

Alphans
Yes, RS, formally known as 'Radio Spares'. They take the screw in 'LES' bulbs (low voltage).

badsimmonds

Alphans
Another place you might be able to obtain these lights is at Scale Model Technologies over in Canada. This is were I got mine from though I think he might not be doing them anymore but its worth a try.