Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SULACO in 1:430 scale - made out of paper

Callamon

Alphans
Would you look at that..! Amazing.... :eek:

Thanks!

By the way, here is my SULACO as she looked at our last paper modelling meeting at Friday, July 27 2012:

Callamon

Alphans
Time is running fast, not long anymore until the "SpaceDays 2012"... so I worked at the reactor cooling tower today:

Callamon

Alphans
And here it the progress of yesterday evening: The cooling tower is finished and glued in place, the main part of the heat exchanger is done, too, but not finally mounted yet to prevent problems with the upcoming group 22:

Callamon

Alphans
At the weeken of August 18 & 19 the science fiction modelling exhibition "Darmstadt SpaceDays 2012" took place. Here are some picture of how I presented my partially build SULACO there:

SteveDix

Alphans
At the weeken of August 18 & 19 the science fiction modelling exhibition "Darmstadt SpaceDays 2012" took place.

I wish I'd known about that, as I would have liked to have gone. Darmstadt's also twinned with the next town over from where I come from.

Callamon

Alphans
I wish I'd known about that, as I would have liked to have gone. Darmstadt's also twinned with the next town over from where I come from.

Well, it was posted everywhere on the Internet since months (including the website of the ESA!), it was printed in several modelling magazines and newspapers... we did the best we could to spread the word.

You have a new chance in 2014.