Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

TB1 & 2 Pilot Seats and Console Equipment

On the puppet size chair does anyone know if the back pattern was chizzeld or did they use cloth i used cloth on this one its my prototype

DX-SFX

Alphans
I believe it's quilted vinyl on the original. It was popular for a while as an interior trim material for cars.

Mike Delamar

Alphans
Ive often wondered what it was they used, the interior of Stingray is full of the stuff, I thought it looked like mesh that had had a mould poured on it.

really nice chair build there btw:thumbup::clap::clap:

btw I think the 2 chrome pieces on the front are grills from a revell custom car parts pack?
the white dial on the rear is a egg timer?
always wondered what the long chrome switch on the side with the red handle was from?

cheers
Mike

Last edited:
tb1 controle chair

thanks for the info i want to do a real nice job on it i plan on doing a few chairs from tbirds and stingray also the hover chairs

Dave

Alphans
The long switch with the red handle looks actually like a long levered toggle switch.

I remember seeing some similar a while ago with black handles.