Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

TB1 Control Chair

On the puppet size chair does anyone know if the back pattern was chizzeld or did they use cloth i used cloth on this one its my prototype

DX-SFX

Alphans
I believe it's quilted vinyl on the original. It was popular for a while as an interior trim material for cars.

Mike Delamar

Alphans
Ive often wondered what it was they used, the interior of Stingray is full of the stuff, I thought it looked like mesh that had had a mould poured on it.

really nice chair build there btw:thumbup::clap::clap:

btw I think the 2 chrome pieces on the front are grills from a revell custom car parts pack?
the white dial on the rear is a egg timer?
always wondered what the long chrome switch on the side with the red handle was from?

cheers
Mike

thanks for the info i want to do a real nice job on it i plan on doing a few chairs from tbirds and stingray also the hover chairs

Dave

Alphans
The long switch with the red handle looks actually like a long levered toggle switch.

I remember seeing some similar a while ago with black handles.

Retroboy

Alphans
Could the long toggle switch be the same as those used in stingray ? If so , could they be from that childrens car dashboard that they used ?

Mike Delamar

Alphans
definatley the same toggle switch from Stingray, although not sure that it is from the toy dashboard

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: