Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Team America - the making of

Mike Delamar

Alphans
This movie is what got me back interested in Thunderbirds when it came out, on the DVD there is some really great behind the scenes stuff.
when I watched all the behind the scenes stuff they did, I wanted to see how Thunderbirds was done too.

some good stuff on here, how they worked with the puppets and sets.

really funny too, also a fan of South park aswel so this movie had everything for me :)

this is only a bit of what you see on the dvd behind the scenes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ib7_ids3Eo[/ame]

Mike

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Rumour has it that the South Park production team loved Thunderbirds so much and were so upset about the Movie they decided to make Team America in this style to show what could be done.

I so wish they would make a Thunderbirds movie anyway, you can certainly see how good it would be.

TV21Dalek

Alphans
With that kind of quality it would certainly work - as long as it had a GOOD story and they didn't make it a pee-take.

Too bad the video was removed along with the account...
Team America is an awesome movie, I guess I won't stop being a fan of it.

Proteus

Alphans
I was lucky enough to visit the set thanks to my friend Joe Viskocil. The whole film was shot in a warehouse of about 3000 square feet.

That filming space is many times bigger than the one they had in the Gerry Anderson studios!.Typical of the Americans,make it good or make it bad they make it BIG,overall.