Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Thanks for your Messages

Eagle

Commander Ret.
Just a quick note to thank everyone who messaged me recently before and during the closure. I was deluged and unfortunately don't have the time spare to reply to each and every one of them.

It's good to know I'm amongst friends. :)

Here's to 2010! :thumbup:

paul gray

Forum Supporter
It's good to know I'm amongst friends.
You most certainly are, I hope we can manage the forum ourselves and keep things civil to avoid a repeat of the pre-christmas event. Thanks for sorting things so quickly
cheers Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

FeRaHGo

Alphans
It has been a pleasure to use the forum under Eagle. Almost a year on here and i've enjoyed every moment! Cheers Eagle!
2010 everyone! Turn of the decade and all that...

Hey had been a bit down and not trawled the forum for a couple of days but its like Santa's been late and left a little pressie of the forum being back - merry Christmas to everyone

eaglewingone

Alphans
Just a quick note to thank everyone who messaged me recently before and during the closure. I was deluged and unfortunately don't have the time spare to reply to each and every one of them.

It's good to know I'm amongst friends. :)

Here's to 2010! :thumbup:

I am glad you and the site is back. It was getting rather lonely.