Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Catacombs is down again?

jeb1138

Alphans
Yeah i notice that too, its not just the catacombs but space 1999 net is down also. Maybe they are doing maint, i hope they did not loose their server.If anyone knows i like to know as well.

martin

Alphans
A move to a more stable server is planned. Still waiting for confirmation myself from the hosting. It will be back.

CR

Alphans
Yeah, I've discovered that the whole space1999.net ring is down. Catacombs, Mondstation, all of it. Figures... the only thing I ever go online for, and it's gone. (OK, not the only thing, but still a major one.) Strangely, when I first lost home access to it, my local public linrary computers could still access it, but now even those are unable to.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Hi Guys,

Martin is in the process of moving the Catacombs to a new modern server service, they are just taking their sweet time he tells me.

Normal service will be resumed shortly :thumbup:

CR

Alphans
And it seems to be gone again. The whole space1999.net ring. Catacombs, Metaforms, Baldax's eagle stuff, Mondstation, etc.

Grr... :rant: