Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Doctor's Lash-Up Device from A Christmas Carol

birdie

Alphans
I just completed this comission piece, this is The Doctor's Lash-Up Device (sort of steampunk cellphone) from A Christmas Carol & Day of the Moon.

Oblivion

Alphans
WoW very nice job :)

I'd been looking at making this for a while but I can't figure out what the actual pieces are at the earpiece, or what the very heavily wired piece is just up from the mouth piece where Matt's index finger ends :?

The actual prop is clearly very different from the Big Chief 1/6 scale action figure accessory piece.

Last edited:

birdie

Alphans
I pretty much scratch-built all of the detail parts based on the toy 3d model you posted, since there doesn't appear to be any reference for the original prop out there other than screen caps which aren't clear enough to pull any conclusions from.

Oblivion

Alphans
I pretty much scratch-built all of the detail parts based on the toy 3d model you posted, since there doesn't appear to be any reference for the original prop out there other than screen caps which aren't clear enough to pull any conclusions from.

It's brilliant, Excellent job. I remember seeing the prop on display at London but foolishly didn't take any photos of it.