Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Mole

paul gray

Forum Supporter
Hi folks, haven’t posted for a very long time and thought I’d see if this works. As I’ve had lots of time at home I have blown the dust off a few projects and this is one of them. I am building 3 complete moles and am re casting all the parts to re launch a new kit. Here’s a few pictures of the current state of play . If you’re interested in one please let me know.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
Now I remember why I haven***8217;t posted in a while, it***8217;s impossible to load pictures. Please check out molemodelz or Paul Gray on Facebook

Last edited:

paul gray

Forum Supporter
Now I remember why I haven�t posted in a while, it�s impossible to load pictures. Please check out molemodelz or Paul Gray on Facebook

badsimmonds

Alphans
Hi Paul
What sort of price are the mole models going for? I can't thank you enough when a few years ago when you moulded a load of Johnny Express wheels for my Shado Mobile otherwise I would have been really stuck.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
I gave up trying Dave. Check molemodelz on Facebook or look for me , if you***8217;re on please send me a friend request. All the best, hope you***8217;re well in these strange times

paul gray

Forum Supporter
If anyone's interested the kits are nearly ready to go and will cost £350 + postage . Also have a complete model available. If interested please pm me or contact through facebook. if you want pictures please send me your email and I'll send some.
cheers Paul

paul gray

Forum Supporter
If anyone is interested in a kit please contact me on Facebook and I***8217;ll send you some pictures as I can***8217;t load them up here!!!