Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The new Dalek

Knight1966

Alphans
oh dear:(: the seller appears to have declined my over generous offer, perhaps cos I reported his listing as he claims they are unopened,unused and undamaged, then states in his description he's customised them and resealed the packaging.

ChrisofEDF

Alphans
Just playing around with my CAD and came up with this

Cool that some new sort of Emperor?

Bought the Drone from forbidden planet (last one left and they only just got them in that morning) and added him to my collection.

I call him Franco

He really does look so much bigger than the other Daleks in his scale.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
It can never hurt to have a Dalek or two, (or more if possible), in your collection. I now have five of the 12" Daleks and Davros, and around half a dozen other assorted sized Daleks.

Knight1966

Alphans
Cool that some new sort of Emperor?

Thanks for noticing Chris, no, not particularly an Emperor, just toshing some ideas together, as I'm making real progress in using the CAD program I'll refine it a little, get a bit more symmetry going on around the 'skirt', play about with it some more.

Again, many thanks for your encouraging comment, ps nice collection :thumbup:

Nice cgi renderings! The colours are a bit bright when they're altogether yes but I quite like the new Daleks. It amazes me that a lot of those moaning about the new Daleks don't mind the new Doctor looking so young.