Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

the real 'Minority Report'

cricket

Alphans
That is unbelievable... and a little scary. :shock: You will have to think twice about resting your digital camera, PDA, cell phone, and perhaps even your laptop on any surface in the future.

cricket

Alphans
Neat link. The price will have to come down more than a little for me to jump on the bandwagon, and preferably with a choice of phone service providers. Still, the 'gee-whiz' factor is pretty darn high! :yes:

cricket

Alphans
Tony42 said:
"Coffee table is watching"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I had the same thought!

Still way cool, but as the price comes down and this tech becomes common, I also wonder about the potential of employers and information gatherers learning more about me than I really want. The ability to pull info out of cameras and the like is a two edged sword.

Bishop

Alphans
Didn't want to say it Cricket, but you've hit the nail on the head, the same thing occurred to me. It sends shivers down my spine, but I want one, of course. :D

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Technology, crikey when real life catches up with sci-fi so soon, and yes cool and somewhat scary does not begin to start to describe it. :)

Garuda

Forum Supporter
I enjoyed those videos! Very cool. I especially enjoyed the easy way the maps were controlled and where they drag the bills to the credit card on the table. Nice.

Warin

Alphans
I am pretty sure there will be some sort of security authentication required. For example, disable bluetooth or wifi on your phone, and it wont talk to the table.

It is a neat looking idea.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
this is all scary stuff,technology certainly is moving very fast.but you wouldn't say no to one would you?
cheers Paul