Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Rules of Moron (A Series of 10)

Fun Pod

Alphans

:jest:

w8cmp

Alphans
Ahhh so Funpod now starts to take the mick out of our favourite series. Nice start...love it ! :clap::clap::clap:

darthwalls

Alphans
Very funny! Can't wait to see the rest. Now, I'm gonna open the door for cricket, sorry guys. Did you notice the two females are heading for the two openings in the sides?

Bishop

Alphans
HawkLobster I was surprised not to see the face on it. Nice shot from inside the travel tube... all looking in the right direction too.... a funny thing happened while we were travelling into the black sun

CR

Alphans
Funny, as usual, and I look forward to more.

You know how big a Space: 1999 nerd I am? I can tell you which episodes each of those running people are grabbed from. The two in front are from 'Breakaway,' the other two (Main Mission woman & Alan) are from 'Another Time, Another Place,' in case you're wondering. Not sure which ep the travel tube might have appeared in, though... :p;)

Bishop

Alphans
Ep 29, "Alpha goes Disco" or "Purple Haze"... or perhaps its Fab 3 in a TB/ S99 cross over story

cricket

Alphans
Very funny! Can't wait to see the rest. Now, I'm gonna open the door for cricket, sorry guys. Did you notice the two females are heading for the two openings in the sides?

Hmm. Several ways to take this, but I'll take it that chivalry is not dead. Thanks, Darthwalls! :lol:

Funny, as usual, and I look forward to more.

You know how big a Space: 1999 nerd I am? I can tell you which episodes each of those running people are grabbed from. The two in front are from 'Breakaway,' the other two (Main Mission woman & Alan) are from 'Another Time, Another Place,' in case you're wondering. Not sure which ep the travel tube might have appeared in, though... :p ;)

Ah, I caught Alan from ATAP, but was uncertain of the others. And don't fret, CR, your secret is safe with us. :shhh: :yes:

Big Rab

Forum Supporter
BING BONG . . ."We are sorry for the delay but the wrong type of Alphan is on the tracks" BING BONG

Garuda

Forum Supporter
:lol: Superb. I'm very happy to see that the brilliant FunPod (good on you, mate) has taken on S1999. I laughed at some of the UFO spoofs before, also, but some of it was above my head, as UFO was never shown here (at least not that I know of).

I laughed a lot at this comment also... :D

cricket

Alphans
What a silly brou-ha-ha that resulted in Emma being bumped as the Underground voice. I for one am certainly not put off by the spoof of loud Americans. Just ride on the average US subway. She's right. :)