Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Sci-Fi Babe Thread!

Eagle

Commander Ret.
And why not? :D

Please try to post only good quality images hosted on your own webspace. 640 pixels wide max please.

Keep it clean folks! :cop: ;)

Chat kept to a minimum works wonders too.

doon

Alphans

And let us not forget :twisted:

MangaMax

Alphans
Another thread, another chance for another slobber over the mighty Mary:

Avengers is fantasy and sometimes SF right.
Here's the close runner up:

And just to prove it to any doubters, an out of character shot:

w8cmp

Alphans
Right you lot - you've got me started on one of my favourite subjects 8)

Here you go with a little collection of some of my favourites from over the (many) years...this aside from Natalie Portman who has been so ably represented by Eagle above...

Denise Richards

Erin Gray (especially for TonyB)

Heather Graham

Jennifer Garner

Kate Beckinsale

Kristin Kreuk

Keri Russell

and last but not least Michelle Pfeiffer in my favourite of her roles

Chris

tak5haka

Alphans
I had the opportunity a long time ago to see the actual catwoman costume in person (sadly not on Michelle ...) at the WB store in Manchester. It was tiny! Honestly, it wasn't much bigger than the Penguin's costume. She was stick thin!

Have to hunt down some photos to go with the above now ...

Too lazy to post my own:

http://www.cs.uku.fi/~vaisala/actresses.html

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Well what can I say, this thread seems to be popular. :roll:

I was going to post a couple of images then I saw 'Keep it clean folks!' and that pretty much stopped me posting anything. :twisted:

Mathilda May - Lifeforce - a Sf/Horror film where the leading lady is naked for the entire film! So I'd better choose the pictures wisely to keep it clean...

Neal

Alphans
CR said:
Cool, and thanks, Neal. By the way, your comment seems almost hilarious when viewed with your avatar of Crow T Robot. (I imagine Crow's voice in every post you've made here!)
On that note, here's the real picture of Jenny Agutter from above -- can you spot the difference?

Last edited: