Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Sci-Fi Babe Thread!

aggiev

Alphans
zoe tapper from the b7 audios

Last edited:
To Mr. aggiev,nice pic you sent me of this hot brunette!It reminds my an old acquitance of mine.In the babes list I've seen you forurmners have not included Meg Foster(Evil-Lynn in the otherwise patetic movie about He-Man)an underrated actress,I think.

aggiev

Alphans
RIP to the 3 classic ( in every sense of the word) Dr Who companions we lost to cancer this year..all beautiful and inspiring

Michel Van

Alphans
RIP to the 3 classic ( in every sense of the word) Dr Who companions we lost to cancer this year..all beautiful and inspiring

yes, this is a sad year for Dr Who fans.

back to topic
one reason i watch movie like Starcrash, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is She

Caroline Munro

who almost became a Dr Who companion, in never produced feature film :cry:

A real pity

This malign illnes destroy everything,even those charming,intelligent ladies.My condolences to their families.
In my country it is said that what's promised is debt.Here goes three pics of a lady whose eyes even now at her old age keep me fascinated and subjugated.Mrs Meg Foster.

Attachments

• Meg_Foster.jpg
    Meg_Foster.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 32
  • MegFoster.jpg
    MegFoster.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 27
OOps! it lacked one,sorry

Excuse the blunder.I'll fix it with some pics more.

Attachments

• meg-foster-2-sized.jpg
    meg-foster-2-sized.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
  • FosterMeg-8x10.jpg
    FosterMeg-8x10.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 23
And yet another more recent American charming lady,from Starship Troopers,Dina Meyer..

Attachments

• dina_meyer_1.jpg
    dina_meyer_1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 40
  • dina_meyer_11.jpg
    dina_meyer_11.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 37
  • dina_meyer_15.jpg
    dina_meyer_15.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 36
  • dina-meyer.jpg
    dina-meyer.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 29
My own personal heroine, Cassandra Peterson.

Was scalded by boiling water when she was five years old. Underwent seventeen skin grafting operations over the course of her childhood to repair the scar tissue. Now covers some of her remaining scars (around neck and shoulders) with make-up or clothing. (She spent about 2 hours a day in make-up for her role in the film "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark".

#1 of Sci-Fi's Sexiest B-Queens, by Femme Fatales magazine. [1997]

And a strong supporter of both gay and animal rights.

Truly impressed you left me,both by her personal history(that I didn't know).and by the very sexy and suggestive female she has become.This demonstrates me that you can't have prejudices,'cause I always thought she was one more of those plastic surgery addicted beauty queens.Courage and strong will is a trademark of people(and that I know for personal experience) that sufferes or has suffered from a illnes,accident and its consequences.

I would add that the nowadays Catwomans have nothing to envy to those ladies.Let's see what are the looks of one of them,Ms Michelle Pfeiffer on Batman Returns.

Attachments

• Catwomanbr.jpg
    Catwomanbr.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 26
  • MP.jpg
    MP.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 43
She doesn't seems older than my daughter that has nineteen.She has barely passed the legal age to do acting,and many other things.By the way she poses and looks to the camera,this kid in a coupla years will be quite a stunning young lady.Poor photographer,hard and demanding profession they have.