Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

The Sci-Fi Babe Thread!

SteveDix

Alphans
Dr. Oetker has made it to the UK?

There was a big Dr. Oetker factory near my ex's home town in the Mosel. (which is usually more famous for its wine, rather than frozen pizzas).

Glazy

Alphans
Dr. Oetker has made it to the UK?

There was a big Dr. Oetker factory near my ex's home town in the Mosel. (which is usually more famous for its wine, rather than frozen pizzas).

Yeah, they've had Pizza's, Cake stuff etc... over here for quite a number of years now.

aggiev

Alphans
I really like Catherine Steadman who was in the horror film Outpost 2:Black Sun, she reminds me of the young Jenny Agutter !!! She was also in an episode of The Inbetweeners and is currently on TV in Breathless and a Dr. Oetker advert.

I've worked with her. She's great.

More than three years since someone posted about space babes! I don't believe it!!!
JB

Yes, that's strange considering how in the last few years we've had Killjoys with Hannah John Kamen

and Dark Matter with both Melissa O'Neil

and Jodelle Ferland (who has grown up since her appearances in the Stargate franchise)