Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

This Day, 1999...

boatshewsd2

Alphans
:2c: :(

...Moonbase Alpha, Eagle 1...Moonbase Alpha, Eagle 1...Alpha, Eagle 1, do you copy?... Alpha, Eagle 1, do you copy?... Eagle 1 calling on all channels... This is Eagle 1, declaring Red Alert emergency - total loss of signal...Alpha, are you there? Can you answer me, Alpha?

If you can't - if you can only hear me, then know this: huge explosion, direction NDA2...

...explosion, direction Area 2...enormous fireball, came right through the glare shields...

...Meta Probe destroyed, Space Dock destroyed...it's all gone...

...You've been pushed out of orbit...You're moving away from the Earth...

I'm tracking you, and am following you...

I say again: the Moon is no longer in Earth orbit! Is anyone there, Alpha?

Are you still there??...

Dorzac

Alphans
"Moonbase Alpha Status Report, seven thousand, six hundred and seventy two days after leaving Earth orbit. Doctor Helena Russell recording. Today is our 21st year away from Earth and in honour of the occasion Tony treated us to his 838th attempt at homemade beer - and it was a huge success! We all got riotously drunk; Alan took Sandra up in one of the Eagles and showed her his special docking manoeuvre, John lead the line in a rousing rendition of "My Way", Tony tried to invite Maya down to Hydroponics to show her what he had growing in the bushes but passed out in the technical section and Maya herself was so tipsy she transformed into a giant Anniversary cake and we all had a slice ... RIP Maya ..."

Last edited: