Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

thunderbird 2 scratchbuild

bensmodelworld

Forum Supporter
My tb2 made of wood and 76 cm long.
The next tb2 model i gonna make will be 104 cm long and completely from resin and will be hollow thisone is not

Attachments

• PIC_2218.jpg
    PIC_2218.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 118
  • PIC_2212.jpg
    PIC_2212.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 87
  • PIC_2479.jpg
    PIC_2479.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 101
  • PIC_2480.jpg
    PIC_2480.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Slate Mcleod

Alphans
That's a beauty Ben. May I ask a few details ? How did you make the engine baffle detail, the front boom air intakes and the 4 Aifix Girder bridge parts around the pod door ?

bensmodelworld

Forum Supporter
That's a beauty Ben. May I ask a few details ? How did you make the engine baffle detail, the front boom air intakes and the 4 Aifix Girder bridge parts around the pod door ?
Quite simply this is an aluminum strip for the inlets.
And to the pod by simply pasted decal by thisone
My new tb2 will be much better

LazyEagle

Alphans
Simply excellent TB2 - will keep an eye out for the larger resin version. You've built one of my favorite planes too the Viggen..superb skills.

Ever thought of doing a Gripen? Presumably all wood yes?

Or a Mirage 2000 like those featured in Les Chevaliers du ciel - Sky Fighters film.

Sanjay

bensmodelworld

Forum Supporter
Simply excellent TB2 - will keep an eye out for the larger resin version. You've built one of my favorite planes too the Viggen..superb skills.

Ever thought of doing a Gripen? Presumably all wood yes?

Or a Mirage 2000 like those featured in Les Chevaliers du ciel - Sky Fighters film.

Sanjay
Maybe in the future some planes but first my new tb2