Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Thunderbirds 2 Hangar

shockers

Alphans
Thunderbird 2 Hangar

Hi guys!

First of all I'd like to thank the Eagle Transporter community for posting and sharing references pictures and details of the Thunderbirds! :thumbup:

To pay tribute to this wonderful series I enjoyed so much I came up with the idea to recreate the same feeling the series had, but using computer graphics instead of puppets.
My passion lies with creating environments; I love to create rich worlds that tell stories where people are sucked into. With this in mind I decided to recreate my favorite Thunderbirds home base: the Thunderbirds 2 hangar.

I’m very happy with the results and I’m proud to present to you the Thunderbird 2 Hangar!

ps. full story can be read on my website.

Last edited:

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Bird's Nest!

First of all,

:W:

And, what an entrance! :eek: You've truly conveyed the sheer vastness of the hangar area, giving TB2 herself room aplenty in which to stretch her wings.

I especially liked how the overhead light fell upon TB2's hull - not blindingly glossy but more muted, thus accenting the net effects of the everyday wear-and-tear she experiences in the course of her various rescue missions...

Here's hoping we'll be hearing from you often! :yes: