Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Tiger Joe Tank Body Panel Pics

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Hi Rab,

That's very generous of you, I'll take a turret and a set of figures if you have any? I am happy to make a contribution and cover the postage.

Cap'n

Big Rab

Forum Supporter
I will dig out a turret today for you Bernie. I think I have three to choose from.
(It is the large main bodies that take up all the loft space)

I am not sure about the figures though, I did make some resin copies a while ago, but the moulds were re used for my RAMCAT project.

The bad news is that I think I gave the last figure away, for a Sky1 project, last year :think:

I will have a look and see what i have, let you know and get it all in the post for you on Monday morning.

nalarabbit

Alphans
Wheels & Tracks

Hi Interceptor 6,

Any Topper Joe tracks & wheels in yer loft?:D

Here in Engerland I'm desperate for a set for my Mobile build!

Best

Steve

Big Rab

Forum Supporter
Sorry Steve, the tracks I have are both marked for future projects.

Obviously you will get one on eBay soon, although the shipping costs to the UK can sometimes be more than the initial cost of the tank.