Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

'Tomorrow People' models

deraenged

Chief Eagle Pilot
found this

Fun Pod

Alphans
Flip flop

Wait a minute, wouldn't the photo correction now mean your wedding ring is on your right hand? :?

deraenged

Chief Eagle Pilot
found this too...my original design sketch...musta taken all of 5 mins to produce this!

ooops...wrong pic...lol!

here we go

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Polly looked cute even then Phil.. :yes:

I love this Moon Base design, the small touches like a raised platform turn it from a box with bits to a cool looking model. Genius. :D

Andy2035

Alphans
That's more like it! I was trying to make out the text on the Humbrol tinlet! :lol:

Good grief, do you have Bionic eyes...:O

It always amazes me, that when you know how to build, just how amazing the human imagination came be when it's brought to life through modelling...:thumbup:

deraenged

Chief Eagle Pilot
i've a closer look at war of the empires and there's an interesting scene at about 13 mins into the first installment showing 2 astronauts inside their spaceship...it has an anderson connection! unfortunately i don't know how to do screengrabs

well...i do now. anyone see the anderson connection?

forza27

Alphans
Is the pilot on the left wearing the mouse from the Mighty Atom episode from Thunderbirds...on his head? :lol:

darren451

Alphans
Cheap Tomorrow People 'jaunting belt' prop made from some leftover pieces of acrylic number plate and a strip of leatherette. Total cost - nothing!

It's very difficult to find a good screengrab of the originals, so if anyone has one, please post.