Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Torchwood Babiez

BrianS

Alphans

This is just too amusing!

http://tw-babiez.livejournal.com/

Start at the bottom of the page and read them all. :lol:

Dr Kane

Alphans
I dislike 'Torchwood', so it's wasted on me; however, I forwarded the link to a die-hard 'Torchwood' fan and they absolutely loved it!

JMChladek

Alphans
I thought it was pretty good, although I was kind of reluctant to be the first one to chime in. ;) Seeing Rose clutching a Dalek and Ianto holding a dollie of his Cyberbabe girlfriend was priceless. Somebody put A LOT of effort into this!

Dr Kane

Alphans
Aww, OK... I'll go and have another look. There is a lot of talent & dedication on display in those strips.

Huntsman

Alphans
Aw, come on - no one else found this amusing?

The Mrs enjoys Torchwood more than I. I am more dedicated to the Classic Series. But thoroughly enjoy the New Series. Torchwood seems to be picking up steam in the States. A British alternative to the X-Files, I guess. Its a well produced series. But hasn't grabbed my full attention yet. For a Doctor Who spin-off, it's too...erm...dirty. I prefer the Sarah Jane Adventures.

For the kiddies, of course...

BrianS

Alphans
I didn't mean for this to be a debate about Torchwood. I just thought the cartoons were fun and funny. :)