Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

UFO: Interceptor

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Here you go, unfortunately don't have any instructions for this so if you have any please post.

Attachments

• interceptor.zip
    508.6 KB · Views: 311

Sky1Driver

Alphans
UFO Interceptor, very soon

Hello, guys.
I used to enjoy building paper models and stumbled across the designer extraordinaire known as “uhu02.” Beautiful work. But I digress…..his latest project is the UFO Interceptor! On his site, he is designing the model and I am sure the patterns will be soon available. I can only imagine what it will look like when completed.
Sorry, but I did not include a link to his website. I had heard that he has had some trouble about this in the past. Just Google it, and you will find it.

Scott K

Alphans
Uhu02 just finished an extremely detailed T.I.E. Interceptor, and is doing the UFO Interceptor now as a tribute to Gerry Anderson. At the rate hes going, it should be done soon. As Sky1Driver said, just search for "uhu02", and you'll find his site. I'd also recommend running it through a translator, as well.

Scott K.

Sky1Driver

Alphans
UFO Interceptor done

Uhu02 has completed his paper model of the UFO Interceptor. A word of warning, this will be a project not for beginners. If you plan to build it, I suggest you download the patterns ASAP. He usually has them available for download for a couple of weeks, and then takes them down. His next project is the X-Wing fighter.