Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

UFO on Forces TV!

There I was last Saturday morning flicking through the channels when I came across a programme called UFO advertised for 9.30 a.m on Forces tv. Surely it can't be THE UFO on a channel dedicated to entertaining and informing the armed forces I thought?

Anyway obviously I checked and of course - it was THE UFO. So if anyone's interested it looks like they might be showing episodes starting from the beginning on Sat and Sunday morning at 9.30 a.m. if you have the channel.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
The More, The Merrier...

You're most welcome; hope those pesky pc problems have since gone *poof*...

Indeed, more new Anderson fans are always welcome! :yes:

Sorry I haven't replied sooner [ pc problems ]. Thanks for that and maybe it'll get some new fans which will be a good thing.

Went to watch it over this weekend and last Sunday but it wasn't on. Maybe they've reached half of the 26 episodes and will show the rest later on in the year?

I was gutted. I haven't seen it for years and was enjoying watching it a lot. Because I haven't watched it for years it's almost like watching a new show. It stands up so well.

Yes they're quite fond of taking channels away. They think they can get you to constantly upgrade. They want you to upgrade to HD and pay more and more for different bundles but they can sod off as we're not paying it.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
And that's pretty much why I "cut the cable," some 3 yrs ago - more $ demanded, for less content provided! :rant: Not happening, folks...

And besides, there's still lots for me to watch or listen to, online! No bored little Boatie, here...nope. :D

And that's pretty much why I "cut the cable," some 3 yrs ago - more $ demanded, for less content provided! :rant: Not happening, folks...

And besides, there's still lots for me to watch or listen to, online! No bored little Boatie, here...nope. :D

You're wise. I used to be able to phone up and hire a film for a few quid for a night. It was really good and a good way of seeing new films.

Of course that wasn't good enough for the cable company who decided they obviously weren't making enough money so they stopped that service and then required that you sign up for a package. So instead of seeing the film you wanted you'd have to sign up for many others you weren't interested in also and pay much more.

So basically we didn't sign up.

Dorzac

Alphans
Just as an aside, I was reading about Windsor Davies after his recent death (voiced Terrahawks Major Zero) and it said he was in the UFO episode "The Cat With Ten Lives" ... says the character he played was Morgan, but I don't remember that at all!