Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

UFO: S.I.D

Scott K

Alphans
I'll be looking forward to that, Peter. I haven't seen one of these finished yet, and still haven't gotten around to building mine.

Scott K.

Gixergs

Alphans
One of Jaybats models,a visit to his website will give you access to many more Sci-fi models from a variety of shows including the mighty Omega Class Destroyer from Babylon 5 and a Hawk from Space 1999. The new BSG,Star Wars and Trek are there too.

peter taft

Alphans
I'll be looking forward to that, Peter. I haven't seen one of these finished yet, and still haven't gotten around to building mine.

Scott K.

High Scott. Well i gave the model a quick build to see how she blows. I used only cheap card stock for the build - i have ran out of the good quality. The model isn't too bad, but needs some work doing on the design. She need tidying up a wee bit. The front end {globe} needs serious work - if i get some time, and the designer doesn't mind {i will ask} i will give it a MAKE OVER - the globe front could do with being a PETAL type of structure to make a smoother appearance - or a ping-pong-ball could be substituted. Lots of areas for up-grades, but i have just built this so she can be seen AS IS ! Like i say, with some extra time and effort, good old S.I.D could most certainly be made into a super model... all the panels could be 3D and other refinements. Hope you like the piccys - Sorry about the clutter on the rear view, but had little time to mess about. I will come back to this and give her some love and care, i will up-load the up-grades as soon as they are available for everyone here to have a crack at. Regards. Pete.

PS. She is a good size to display 10" x 6" {inch} approx :thumbup:

Attachments

• SID 2.jpg
    SID 2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 70
  • SID Mix.jpg
    SID Mix.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 78