Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Ultima Thule, found!!

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Cool, Indeed!

Hmm...by any chance, you suppose anyone there might just happen to be a 1999 fan? :think: Especially with Y1 episodes (like, say, DOD) currently being shown on Comet TV?

Just asking... :?: ;)

VTracy

Alphans
Wow, great info about Dr Nancy Grace Roman!! Thanks for sharing. I never knew about her. I’ll have to read up more!

And yes, eagerly awaiting the Ultima Thule flyby!! I hope we get some pics soon.

All the while enjoying the Space 1999 marathon on Comet tv today!!

Happy New Year everyone!:)

boatshewsd2

Alphans
New Horizons (Ultima Thule Mix)

:2c: :pics: :whistle:

First - Happy New Year, everybody! :jest: :cheers:

Question: just how many NASA deep-space probes get a music-video of their very own? Well, New Horizons (whose call-home signal successfully reached Earth early this morning/Pacific) sure does!

Here it is - and it's all you'd expect a Brian May (Queen) song to be (and he's an astrophysicist too - wow). :thumbup: Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Jm5POCAj8

VTracy

Alphans
...definitely ready for its close-up! ;) :pics: :#:

Yeah, I think that will be the best shot we get to see until they’re done processing the data sent back. That could be a while. Anyway, I think it’s so cool to see these first few pics!