Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Ultimate WIP Lego Eagle!

Another Lego Eagle….produced by another Ron… ;)
Pretty impressive, isn’t it?
More here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/93683

Jorge 8)

Transporter

Alphans
The "other" Ron is actually also member of this forum, he also is one of my Eagle friends and I know him well. I had the oportunity to see what he has done so far with his huge Lego Eagle. Very impressive! He also did other SF models in Lego like the Shado Mobiles, the Bisons from NCS, the Dursnik Tank from NCS (My favourite of his Lego models! :thumbup:) and many more.

alphachild

Alphans
:clap:Very nice mighty fine lego Eagle I would say. :thumbup: Fantastic job. Lego's are fun to make mighty fine ships etc.

Bishop

Alphans
The "other" Ron is actually also member of this forum, he also is one of my Eagle friends and I know him well. I had the oportunity to see what he has done so far with his huge Lego Eagle. Very impressive! He also did other SF models in Lego like the Shado Mobiles, the Bisons from NCS, the Dursnik Tank from NCS (My favourite of his Lego models! :thumbup:) and many more.

You can see these when you go to the site. The patience involved in getting the right bits that are the right colour and actually give you the right look is way beyond me.