Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Ultraquest and 3ft Super 8 ship

matteline

Alphans
I have posted this in another forum, so I apologise for any repetition.
This is a model of a ship I designed and made for a Super 8 film I made in the 1980s. The original model made for the was 6ft long and destroyed during the course of filming. this model is 3ft. I had fun finding kit parts similar to those used on the original model.
One kit that was used a lot was the Airfix 1/600th scale Bismarck battleship. For the new '3 footer' I was able to get a Revell 1/1200th scale Bismarck which had many similar parts.. so I had pieces that were 50% smaller. Perfect.

I am currently working on a new film project called 'ULTRAQUEST' and looking for funding and support. Here is a link to the Kickstarter page.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1030009757/ultraquest

Here is a picture of a rough 14" (35cm if you prefer) study model of the ship that will feature in 'Ultraquest'.

Attachments

• hyperion study model touch up.jpg
    hyperion study model touch up.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 25
  • hyp final; model 1.jpg
    hyp final; model 1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 23