Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

UNCL thunderbird 1

darbyvet

Alphans
Here is my uncl TB1 kit.it has a gloss coat on it prior to weathering. I placed pins in the main body so I could change between the folded and extended wings

Attachments

• IMG_2422.jpg
    IMG_2422.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2425.jpg
    IMG_2425.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 93

badsimmonds

Alphans
Looking good.
I was thinking of buying one these but I never got round to it due to other commitments,
uncl does some great kits.

Switching to horizontal flight......

That's looking really good Darbyvet - roughly how long from opening the box to getting to the stage you're at now? Keep us posted with weather reports,

Kindest regards

Patrick

darbyvet

Alphans
TB1 is finished.I only lightly weathered it. I tend to overdo weathering so I tried some restraint.

Lovely kit.Took me about 10 hours total to build Patrick.Now onto TB3

Attachments

• IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2432.jpg
    IMG_2432.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 56

darbyvet

Alphans
Hi Richard,
It is about 10 inches tall.I will pose it next to my TB3 which is 18 inches once TB3 is finished.
The Uncle TB3 kit is great, but there are 7 different colours to paint. Taking me forever to finish.

Slate Mcleod

Alphans
Hi Darby, I have the UNCL TB3, it's a great model. I would have gotten the TB1 as well but set together the Aoshima seems more in scale with the TB3. My Uncl TB3 build is on here somewhere it may help you.