Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

USN Sentinel

Probably the biggest challenge of them all as other than screen shots and a cross section this wont be easy

Hi, great work again, you really are prolific its hard keeping up.

Well you see im on a deadline on this one the new trigger happy captain has something he wants to shoot down ASAP :).

looking forward to doing the upper deck detail ,i might need a microscope for that.

techno

Alphans
This is Really Looking Good,You may want to Consider Posting some Pics of this to a Site i know. Keep up the Superb Work! Dan

techno

Alphans
the Address is: www.starshipmodeler.com they have a Reader's Gallery that is Top Notch. is it OK if i mention Your Build to a Site that i go to? there are a Lot of Gerry Anderson fans there and I'd like to let them if it's OK with You? Dan