Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Wanted: Titan Find Blakes 7 Kits

birdie

Alphans
I'm looking the Titan Find Liberator, Scorpio & Pursuit Ship kits. I know these are like gold dust, but, hey, it's gotta be worth a shot ;)

Cheers,

Simon

Stu73

Alphans
I got a Liberator kit but it had been started so not untouched... the pylons were on it but the brass rods are untouched and green back had been painted white around the 'oblate spheroid'

T.F.U.

Alphans
Sir, you have me all wrong I will of course wait to see if you can make a deal with stu... but if that doesnt happen im interested. Oh and while im sure your wife charming my wife might have something to say about things an she punches harder than me lol

birdie

Alphans
Will let you guys knows as soon as, things are progressing :)

Hey Ham, how ya doing?

I'm gonna get the damn Space 1999 S2 Rocket Gun done soon, and finally finish that darn heavy weapons thread.:G:

birdie

Alphans
Deal completed with Stu, cheers mate :)

Have at it John :thumbup:

Would still love to find a Pursuit Ship or Scorpio!

Stu73

Alphans
mon pleasure. Hope you enjoy her as much as I didnt get the chance to lol
Now I got some readies for Hangar triangles ;)

Ham Salad

Alphans
Will let you guys knows as soon as, things are progressing :)

Hey Ham, how ya doing?

I'm gonna get the damn Space 1999 S2 Rocket Gun done soon, and finally finish that darn heavy weapons thread.:G:

Since I have a 1999 uniform now, I was thinking of doing the laser rifle ala yours. I picked up on ebay what I think is the correct toy....

On the other hand, I have three other projects ahead of it, and no hobby time...no telling when I'll get that done. My buddy who was doing the mould for the federation helmet hasn't delivered either, and he's had it for 4 months!

I probably won't have any time to sit down and build things until the middle of december... the last time I had time to work on things I ended up being stuck with two movie jobs and couldn't build a thing for myself.

I wanted to rig my incinerator with co2 and led's in place of the propane system it works off now, but I'm having trouble fining a not overpriced cryo valve for the trigger. Not that important really, as I really need to finish the fed stuff first.

Some retirement! When I signed up for classes to fill my time I guess I shouldn't have picked medical school.

Did you ever cast up any VK machines?

Last edited:

birdie

Alphans
Since I have a 1999 uniform now, I was thinking of doing the laser rifle ala yours. I picked up on ebay what I think is the correct toy....

On the other hand, I have three other projects ahead of it, and no hobby time...no telling when I'll get that done. My buddy who was doing the mould for the federation helmet hasn't delivered either, and he's had it for 4 months!

I probably won't have any time to sit down and build things until the middle of december... the last time I had time to work on things I ended up being stuck with two movie jobs and couldn't build a thing for myself.

I wanted to rig my incinerator with co2 and led's in place of the propane system it works off now, but I'm having trouble fining a not overpriced cryo valve for the trigger. Not that important really, as I really need to finish the fed stuff first.

Some retirement! When I signed up for classes to fill my time I guess I shouldn't have picked medical school.

Did you ever cast up any VK machines?

I feel your pain. We recently bought a new house and that has left no time for building, so I have projects mounting up...

Is there any chance of posting a picture of that gun? I spent ages trying to track it down, and never managed to identify it.

Regarding the VK, I sent it off to a well-known industry guy in the US for moulding over a year ago, still waiting....

Ham Salad

Alphans
I feel your pain. We recently bought a new house and that has left no time for building, so I have projects mounting up...

Is there any chance of posting a picture of that gun? I spent ages trying to track it down, and never managed to identify it.

Regarding the VK, I sent it off to a well-known industry guy in the US for moulding over a year ago, still waiting....

I thought you already had a mold....

The toy gun? The one they used was (I think) the space version of the marx cock and fire toy gun, details of the receiver match. I couldn't find the space version, I found the army version which doesn't have the scope and is cast in green and not that silver/blue.

I'll have to dig it out now, originally I got it to give to you but by the time I found it you had already finished the project.

Last edited: