Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

War of the Worlds 1/160 scale tripod diorama kit

CR

Alphans
Just saw this at Starship Modeler. Though it's not the best tripod design in my opinion, it's a very nice looking kit, with lots of detail. Plus, being 1/160 scale, finding accessories to expand the diorama (like having part of downtown London being attacked by a few tripods) should be easy.

Enjoy!
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/was/jl_retrokit.htm

Bishop

Alphans
A very nice kit. I rather agree about it not perhaps being the best version of the Tripod, but still a very nice effort. Always nice to see to real quality in Sci-fi kits.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Its not my favorite version of the Martian War Machine either, but it looks to be a nice little model, and the handy thing with producing kits to model railway scales is that it is very easy to make dioramas because of all the available accessories.