Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Warp Models now in stock in the Captains Store

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

We are pleased to announce the first Warp Models products to be added to the captains store as part of our ongoing support of garage kit producers and at a great price, These are

1) The Eagle Transporter Model Kit - £65.95 (RRP £75)
2) Eagle Side Boosters Kit - £32.95 (RRP £39.99)
3) Eagle Manipulator Arm - £26.95 (RRP £29.99)

These can be viewed and purchased here

We hope to expand the range of Warp products both existing and new over the coming weeks and months if these initial products prove popular.

Cheers,

Chris

rockwellcm

Alphans
Side Boosters are only £29.00 on ebay as a buy it now,so this is far from a great deal for members on ETF.
you would think we would get a better deal than ebay.

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Side Boosters are only £29.00 on ebay as a buy it now,so this is far from a great deal for members on ETF.
you would think we would get a better deal than ebay.

Sorry no time for fools today,

Yes there is one on ebay at the moment @£29, we even linked to it for members in the product catalogue thread here if you bothered to look http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132752

If you look in that thread, you will see that previously one sold on ebay for £35, and the RRP from Warp Models themselves is £39.99.

If I google the kit other retailers have it priced at around the £39.99, so in comparison the kit is good value.

Just because at a single point in time one is sold on Ebay at a cut price, does that mean we aren't offering a good deal in general, I don't think so.

If you do, well that's your your opinion, whether its a valued one or not ill leave to others to decide.

At the end of the day RockwellCM, you don't like it, don't buy it. We try to bring members the best deals we can whilst supporting the kit producers, but we will never please everyone.

Cheers,

Chris

Bigyan65

Alphans
I think that's a bit harsh Karl.....remember we are ALSO customers.:thumbdown:

Opinions are opinions, and you may not agree with them (which is fine) but............

Last edited:

Fixer

Alphans
Hey Guys,
I think you'll find that it's £32.00...maybe a pricing error.
Shoulda bought it when you had the chance.

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
I think that's a bit harsh Karl.....remember we are ALSO customers.:thumbdown:

Opinions are opinions, and you may not agree with them (which is fine) but............

Hiya mate,

My apologies if you feel I have said anything against the community or customers, I'm not sure which bit has been taken that way by yourself but which ever bit it was I apologise if that's the impression it gave.

The point of my message was that its frustrating to invest my (and the captain's) time working to support a producer, and bring products to members at a discounted price compared to other retailers, only to have some one come along and (in my opinion) imply that we are in some way deceiving the members or lying about providing an offer just because an item turns up on ebay cheaper.

Again, sorry Bigyan if my post seemed in some way aimed at members or customers.

Cheers,

Chris

rockwellcm

Alphans
Ok ,my original post is not that clear,so here we go the £32 offer was (and still is)a very good price,it only started 10 days ago,but looking at the ebay offer it looked like ETF were getting undercut,which was not very fair IMO. after taking the time to advertise the product,and after all the fourm has a better market projection.

the bottom line is the ebay one would still have been at £29 if i had not pointed it out,as the`bot` picked it up last night and no correction was made then.

i have 2 sets myself,and dont require a 3rd at this time.

as its all sorted now and the ebay price is now in line with the offer price i dont see an issue,can we move on?

Donald

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Ok ,my original post is not that clear,so here we go the £32 offer was (and still is)a very good price,it only started 10 days ago,but looking at the ebay offer it looked like ETF were getting undercut,which was not very fair IMO. after taking the time to advertise the product,and after all the fourm has a better market projection.

the bottom line is the ebay one would still have been at £29 if i had not pointed it out,as the`bot` picked it up last night and no correction was made then.

i have 2 sets myself,and dont require a 3rd at this time.

as its all sorted now and the ebay price is now in line with the offer price i dont see an issue,can we move on?

Donald

Agreed mate lets move on, now get on facebook and join the new page ive just published hehehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Eagletransportercom/133854169981030

Cheers,

Chris

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
THe Range of Warp Models for Sale via the Captain's store has grown over the past months to now feature 8 products, you can check them all out here