Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Warp Models Side Boosters

w8cmp

Alphans
Just thought I'd share a few pics of some of the side booster builds I'm doing.

Have built 5 sets for customers, and believe you me I have ended up cross-eyed after some marathon painting and decalling sessions in miniature.

I had intended to get them all finished before my holiday, but I think I'll only get one set out before I leave, the remainder shortly thereafter.

While these are a nice addition to the Eagle fleet, I don't intend to repeat building any more of these as they took about three times longer than I thought they would, and I really want to get back to my 44" Eagle again...besides 20 booster units is quite enough !

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 45
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 34
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 35

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
awesome pics mate :thumbup:, you must have nightmares about sideboosters by now hehe

ALPHA ONE

Alphans
Side Booster Units

Great job w8cmp:yes::clap:

When do you start mass production so we can all get a set or four?!:D

Oh and a set of steps would be nice too!8)

Alex Dumas

Alphans
Hi Alex,

I noticed your Profile Picture,

Are you by chance a G.i.t.s. Fan?

Big time!

I have seen all series and movies (known to me anyway). The mecha designs on the show are just awesome ...and the Major ...a killing beauty for sure. I just hope there will be more stuff coming in although the last movie (Innocence) left me a bit on my appetite...

ALPHA ONE

Alphans
G.I.T.S.

Cool! Yep! thought I recognized the Laughingman Logo:lol:
It was great to see the Tachi's again in The Solid State Society,

Anime Rocks!!8):thumbup:

I'm also a Big Gundam & Macross Fan!:thumbup::clap: