Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

WARP transporter metal engine bells

This topic has probably been covered in previous threads, but as I am new to this site, I feel I need to ask again. Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere I could purchase a set of metal turned engine bells for the WARP eagle transporter kit? I am in the process of building the engine area on my kit and the resin casts ones are not of good quality casting.

Thankyou

I'm assuming, you're referring either 12 in or 23 in Eagle?
Nonetheless, you have several options:
1. Mike Reader reader(at)mymts(dot)net
2. Paul Grey
3. Alum bells used to be sold here too: http://store.scifihardware.com/
but I don't see them anymore.
4. Not sure if Lee Malone/George Takacs makes them that size but they do for the 44"

Thanks Richard, yes I am talking about the 12" Eagle model by WARP. I will try the guys you have mentioned and thanks once again.:thumbup:

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
anyone needing aluminium parts for 12", 22/23" and 44" eagles please pm me your needed parts, we are planning on getting some in stock shortly so knowing what people need would be very useful.

Chris

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

We will be ordering engine bells etc in the next few weeks, to be in this first run please pm me your requirements and ill provide you with info.

Thanks,

Chris

skystriker

Alphans
ALUMINUM ENGINE BELLS

DEPEND ON THE PRICE ON AN SET I TAKE 5 SETS :p OF ALUMINUM BELLS...PLEASE LET ME BY OF PM

THANK YOU
DAVID

skystriker

Alphans
DEPEND ON THE PRICE ON AN SET, I TAKE 5 SETS OF ALUMINUM BELLS FOR 12" EAGLE AND 1 SET FOR 22" EAGLE...PLEASE LET ME BY OF PM

THANK YOU
DAVID

Last edited: