Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Water-slide decals

Derrick67

Alphans
I'm sure this topic has been covered before. However I'm starting a Replicas Unlimited Eagle Transporter 23" Build. The decals are not complete that came with the kit. Does anyone have a Water-slide decal kit for sale? or does anyone have the images for sale? and I'll print my own.

Secondly on the same topic I bought some Larson Design Moon Buggy's and I would like to use water-slide decals for this as well anyone make them or does anyone have the images? and I'll print my own.

Look forward to some replies.

Tim

Derrick67

Alphans
Thanks Big Rab, I have sent an e-mail to JBolt however like many others it seems that he is overwhelmed with requests and you can't order at this time.

Now if anyone has an extra set for a 22"/23" Model give me a buzz.

Derrick67

Alphans
I have answered my own question. I contacted Colin scalemodeltech on ebay he has 12" water-slide decals for the Eagle but he also does 22" and 44" you have to email him for the larger sizes.

Tim