Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

WAVE Vinyl Skydiver 1

Transporter

Alphans
All we need is a person from Tasmania and the ACT and we'll have the whole country covered

...there you go...:lol:

Bishop

Alphans
I wish I came from Tasmania I'd borrow that as an avatar :clap: My Brother and my parents in law live there....:think:

On the crest of a wave....

.....and a gorgeous model. SkyDiver managed to be unique, beautiful and deadly all at the same time.

Well done to anybody who can contend with the obvious challenges of a vinyl kit - definitely worth all the hassle, it would seem.

Kindest regards

Patrick

Odahs

Alphans
Love the model and the way it works in the display case. Wouldn't it be cool to have one with double glass at the front, filled with water with bubbles coming up and a few underwater plants and rock scenery around the model...

Note to self - don't even think about it, put it out of your mind... you don't need a Skydiver in a fake aquarium in the living room...

(yes I do, yes I do!)

TerraForm1

Alphans
CDLLC - Very creative solution to the solid opaque cockpit windows. Take two pats on the back from petty cash on the way out.