Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

What would work for a Helijet?

techno

Alphans
Hey There Everyone,I'm considering Building a Helijet. I've Been Inspired by Some i've Seen Here,Onling, and while Watching Episodes of Thunderbirds,Etc. the Only Thing that is Stopping me from Trying to Build one is.... What Helicopter Model would work for a Helijet:think: Any Input would be a Help.i've Considered Using a Ch-46 or Ch-47, but I'm Open to Other Choices too. Please Respond when You can. Thanks. Dan

techno

Alphans
Lee, I'm thinking More like the Helijet featured in The Imposters & the Cham Cham instead of the Great Model You posted. Getting 2 Huskies might be Hard,i Can't find as Many Offering them Without Paying Outrageous Prices. That's Why I'm Thinking ch-46 or Ch-47 might be a Better Option. Dan

dazzo

Alphans
Go with the nose section of what you like the look of,then improvise or check out clear packaging on stuff for the front screen and use balsa.