Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

When you look up at the Moon...

Senmut

Alphans
Okay, do you ever, when looking up, have the music from the show go through your head? Any of it? I will confess it does for me.
C'mon...fess up. You KNOW it does.....;)

Big Rab

Forum Supporter
Even now, When i see the moon during the day, I always think of UFO and the Harlington Straker studios sign.

alienation

Alphans
I have way to many associations with the Moon to think of just one. but one of my friends was camping in the Michigan Sand Dunes on Sept 19, 99 and he said he kept seeing explosions on the moon in his head.

Hawk

Alphans
I've always thought it was pretty remarkable how the government covered the whole Sept. 13, 1999 debacle up by moving that exact replica of the moon into the real moon's place. I'm not sure what they're going to do when the Chinese finally get up there and find out it's just a picture and not 3 dimensional...:nutter:

Stu73

Alphans
standing there, cool breeze blowing gently, the rustling of the leaves in the trees....

wondering why on Earth I am standing staring at the moon humming the Y1 theme, playing with my PE Eagles at the age of 34.... :?

I'm afraid I usually hear the Blue Danube or the Also Sprach Zarsthrustra from 2001.And I look in vain for space station wheels and the lights of moon bases and wonder why the bloody hell fact cannot match the expectations of fiction every now and then.

Alphans
I've stared at the moon for hours and not once have I spotted that silhouette of a kid on a bicycle carrying something small in a basket. I'll give it 5 more minutes and then that's it!

Hawk

Alphans
That's because he's flying around the other side of the moon this week. Try again in 7 days.

Stu73

Alphans
I'm afraid I usually hear the Blue Danube or the Also Sprach Zarsthrustra from 2001.And I look in vain for space station wheels and the lights of moon bases and wonder why the bloody hell fact cannot match the expectations of fiction every now and then.

$$$$$

alienation

Alphans
Also, Nixon. He pulled the plug. and it may not have been money...maybe the Zeta Reticulans who control our society wouldn't allow us to go in space....