Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Which ep would you like to be in?

Senmut

Alphans
Given the choice, and an accomodating MUF, what episode would you like to live out, given the chance? Why?

Bishop

Alphans
Probably Black Sun. Cool because they had a wonderful time going through the Black hole. Also Last Sunset for the blast of walking on the moon .... and seeing Tanya in that sports dress. :D

VTracy

Alphans
Given the choice, and an accomodating MUF, what episode would you like to live out, given the chance? Why?

Wow, that's a tough one. Well, I have to admit, for me, it's all about a chance at Sandra!

I'll choose the Lambda Factor. Sandra is there, no Paul, and a distracted moonbase!! It's my best chance I think!!

CR

Alphans
The one where I don't get killed off, which hopefully is all of them! :D
I'll come back sometime with a more specific, serious answer...

SPACE 1899

Alphans
Season 2 - Devils Planet episode - with Elizia and those lovely ladies in tight red spandex...

AlphaISIS73

Alphans
It might have been fun to do the War Games eppy...although I migh thave ended up being sucked out of Alpha by explosive decomplression...well maybe not...I would have ben the FIRST one to evacuate the area.

Or maybe Last Sunset or Black Sun.

alienation

Alphans
every episode, even most of Y2 eps, has some scenerio where I know I'd get killed or really really hurt...and I'm a pretty resourceful individual at times.

Bishop

Alphans
On second thoughts... every ep with Tanya in it. Have to agree with JD though... just like ST... just one of those bad hair days would be enough to people real people on compo for the rest of their lives.

Fozzy

Alphans
Any episode that I would get the chance to fly an Eagle would be good for me. Throw in a few avoidance manuevers and a couple of barrel roles for fun and I would be there. Of course, I wouldn't want to kick the bucket either.

CR

Alphans
Don't believe her. I saw that classified footage taken during the Cloverfield Incident, and that bridge isn't there anymore! :pP: