Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

WHO CAN VACFORM A FAB1 CANOPY?

Knight1966

Alphans
Hi guys,

I picked up a JR21 Fab 1 awhile back and intend on sprucing it up into a display model, it needs a canopy anyone out there able to assist? Please pm me if you might be able to help and likely cost etc (Please bear in mind I'm not a lottery winner)

See pics for dimensions

Knight1966

Alphans
Sorry Knight, hadn't seen this post until now ... you may be able to make one using a variation of the technique mentioned toward the middle of this article:

http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9703
Thanks Funpod, I have seen and read that article extensively and decided it was beyond my skill set and budget, thanks anyway.
have you tried press molding a canopy?
Areteecee, no I haven't for the reasons mentioned above
I can do it for you.:)
Duey, please PM me to discuss your kind offer

Adennjela

Alphans
Hi guys,

I picked up a JR21 Fab 1 awhile back and intend on sprucing it up into a display model, it needs a canopy anyone out there able to assist? Please pm me if you might be able to help and likely cost etc (Please bear in mind I'm not a lottery winner)

See pics for dimensions

Lottery winners never do such things :lol: