Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Your first Gerry Anderson item

Dorzac

Alphans
I'm sure my first was a wind up Stingray, or possibly some kind of remote control Stingray, i do remember it having a front wheel that moved in a 90 degree slot.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Issue one of the brand new TV21 comic which I promptly dismembered to decorate my bedroom wall with :cry:

Then the Lone Star rubber band Stingray model :wub:

Cap'n

KevinD

Alphans
The Rosenthal Thunderbirds, not including TB4, FAB1 and the smaller TB1, all on the same Christmas morning!:)

Howard

Forum Supporter
Probably an annual of some description - although they're long since gone the way of the church jumble sale.
I think TB2 was my first Dinky also.

Bluedex

Alphans
Dinky Ed Straker's Car (gold) and Dinky SHADO Mobile (green). I still have the car which I dug out for this occasion (bit battle worn and minus the back tyre).

Attachments

• Ed Straker's Car.jpg
    Ed Straker's Car.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Troy

Alphans
An issue of TV21 (Captain Scarlet era) that my Dad picked up from a train after some kid had left it behind. His loss was my gain :D

Blue Moon

Alphans
I think it was a dinky TB2, but technicaly, that was my older brothers!:lol: So my actual first GA toys were the 1999 dinky eagle transporter, white freighter and battery operated stun gun- Xmas 1975-ahh happy days :yes:

Transporter

Alphans
Captain Scarlet Dinky models SPC then MSV. Somehow I never got an SPV and a FAB1 which were on my wishlist for a long time. But anyhow, I got so many other, cool toys that I am not really complaining. :D

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
It ain't over till it's over.....

My first Dinky Eagle was a green version bought with pocket money earned from a paper round and weekends car washing, it was worth every minute. :D

Before that the first Dinky I ever owned was a present from my sister in law A UFO Interceptor, again hideous green and orange details. I loved it and spent many a happy hour playing in the garden of my childhood home with Airfix Astronaughts and a very old plastic fort as "moonbase".

Suddenly I want Ribena.... :lol:

ALPHA ONE

Alphans
:cry:It's been so long ago that I can't quite remember but itwas definately a Dinky Toy of some kind Possibly an Interceptor with white missile and orange tip! I had several Dinky Eagles which I had endless fun crashing in an attempt to recreate an episode of Space,
I also remember having a few of the AirFix Eagle and Angel Interceptor kits these were
Pretty common at the time and available from most branches of Woolies(WoolWorths)

Oh for those Happy Days:)

I also vaguely remember trying to make a replica of Moon Base Alpha, Mine was Made from Polystyrene Packaging.

Also does anyone remember having the Letts TV-21 Diary (Wow!) What a fantastic little book I'd almost forgotten about it,and who could Forget The Space 1999 & Dalek ice lollies not to mention The Nestle Star Trek White Chocolate bar.

Think I'm Gonna Cry!:cry:

Last edited: