Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Latest activity

• tak5haka
    tak5haka replied to the thread Federation Pursuit Ship.
    Also, for anyone interested in such things, here is a list of the materials and donor kits used so far (remember, this is based on the...
  • KevinD
    KevinD reacted to DARKVIEW's post in the thread EAGLE SPACE ART with Like Like.
    New picture I just finished using my 22” and scatchbuilt launchpad. Amazing what a bit of smoke does for a photograph 😁
  • tak5haka
    Just a small update, have mostly been chopping styrene and drilling holes for the wings. Did a quick mockup of one:
  • tak5haka
    tak5haka reacted to MangaMax's post in the thread Blakes 7 K47 Plague Ship with Like Like.
    Cheers for getting back to me, Fallingstar! Yeah, i agree with you - i miss the old days of this forum, where i could gurantee a few...
  • DARKVIEW
    DARKVIEW reacted to IkarOfTheTwilight's post in the thread S:99 LAUNCH PAD. with Like Like.
    Ah that's nice. Lot of work there. I did my own pad in Photoshop just based on available ref. and cropped it to an oblong for a...
  • DARKVIEW
    DARKVIEW replied to the thread EAGLE SPACE ART.
    New picture I just finished using my 22” and scatchbuilt launchpad. Amazing what a bit of smoke does for a photograph 😁
    • 03E44936-B9E1-4431-8BE0-003B5D930BCF.jpeg
  • MangaMax
    MangaMax replied to the thread Blakes 7 K47 Plague Ship.
    Cheers for getting back to me, Fallingstar! Yeah, i agree with you - i miss the old days of this forum, where i could gurantee a few...
  • F
    FALLINGSTAR replied to the thread Blakes 7 K47 Plague Ship.
    Nice to see you starting it again Manga. I haven't posted on here much lately because to be honest apart from you Silverfox and 1 or 2...
  • tak5haka
    tak5haka reacted to MangaMax's post in the thread Blakes 7 K47 Plague Ship with Like Like.
    First part is done, the front radar dish. For it, Mat built the one straight from the box of the Airfix Lunar Module, then put the...
  • MangaMax
    MangaMax replied to the thread Federation Pursuit Ship.
    Top work, Sir!
  • tak5haka
    This is where I am currently at. Am using Martin's originals before they went to the studio as the detail inspiration.
  • tak5haka
    Thanks!
  • Captain Sci-Fi
    Captain Sci-Fi replied to the thread Federation Pursuit Ship.
    My best source for anything Blakes 7 would be Phil Stevens, I'll message him.
  • MangaMax
    MangaMax replied to the thread Blakes 7 K47 Plague Ship.
    First part is done, the front radar dish. For it, Mat built the one straight from the box of the Airfix Lunar Module, then put the...
    • 222729973_6035346613173106_3708298057589002543_n.jpg
  • IkarOfTheTwilight
    My white paint scheme Hawk finally arrived. I went for this version as I already have several representations of a Hawk in its orange...