Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office > Welcome To Eagletransporter.com

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 04-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
peter taft
Life Support Technician

Default Hello

Hello to all you guys and gals here. I have only just found this site, and must say that you have a GREAT place to live I don't know if this is the right place to post my introduction, but i am sure that Admin/Moderators will move the thread to it's proper location. I am 52 years old, and still a big kid at heart. My love of Gerry Anderson productions is still - and always will be, very strong. One of my favourite hobbies is making paper models of the Craft seen in Gerry and Silvia Andersons productions. I am slowly building what-ever i can, and what ever becomes available. I scratch build models too - paper models are my true past time. Where i post pictures here is still new to me, but i am sure i will find the right places whilst looking around your home. This place looks truly wonderful, and i am soooo pleased i found you. All the best in the world to you all, with regards and respect to you. Pete.
peter taft is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Peter

We have a section dedicated to paper model building, there is a terrific Eagle there, feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck.

Cap'n
Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
peter taft
Life Support Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sci-Fi View Post
Peter

We have a section dedicated to paper model building, there is a terrific Eagle there, feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck.

Cap'n
Hey... thanks for the welcome and info, much appreciated. I got my best mate Phil {Gixergs to join} he's a great guy, and really loves all this you have on offer here. Feels like home already . Regards. Pete
peter taft is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote