Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office > Welcome To Eagletransporter.com

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 19-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Hocky
Travel Tube Technician

Default Captain scarlet replica puppets

New to this
I am a vintage toy collector of 20 years and have only recently over the last few years stepped up to the replica prop scene.
I own a replica smiling face troy tempest that I think was made by toby chaimberlain back in the 90's.
I did have the this planet earth captain scarlet and black in spectrum uniform but for some reason I always felt there was something just not right with them.
I am sure if it were they were new or if it was all the body/parts were cast solid.
Anyway I am looking for somebody on here to make some good replica scarlet puppets.
Hocky is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
stingray48442
Exile

they are exppensive to make due to the cost of finding the right leather colours i make puppets but cant compleat them due to this fact www.*****************.com
stingray48442 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
Hocky
Travel Tube Technician

Default Captain scarlet replica puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray48442 View Post
they are exppensive to make due to the cost of finding the right leather colours i make puppets but cant compleat them due to this fact www.*****************.com
I do not have the skills needed to complete the clothing myself I would need them all done.
I have seen quite a few so called replica's in my search since I had the TPE versions.
I really want a real finished replica that I can be happy with.
Hopefully as close to a real puppet as possible ,not solid cast.
I have seen terrys puppets and obviously they are the cream by I have not got 3800 for each one that I would like.
Hocky is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

We supply a line of puppets from a professional puppet maker, here is an example of his work recently completed, the whole range of Spectrum personnel are available, PM me for a price list:

Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote